Date: Friday, September 16 at 5pm to Sunday, September 18 at 1pm
Location: Yakima, WA at Oxford Suites
This event is designed for parents and caregivers of children, youth, and young adults with behavioral health care needs at NO COST to our participants.
Unless actively presenting or eating, MASKS will be required during the event. We will be taking precautions to ensure a safe environment, including extra masks and hand sanitizer.
Check out some of what this incredible weekend will include:
- Friday night Conversation Fair with a variety of topics; Kinship Care, Personal Wellness, Juvenile Justice, Age of Consent Challenges, Yoga, and more!
- Saturday workshops facilitated by mighty champions of the Children’s Behavioral Health Community including Michelle Karnath, Cathy Callahan- Clem, Jody Schreven, and Jana Nielson
- Saturday workshops that will be interactive, uplifting, and all about how YOU can be your own Superhero! You will leave with some great tools to continue your superhero journey when you return home.
- Saturday will also include Round Table discussions on the Benefits of Participating in a FYSPRT, Personal Wellness, Collaborating with System Partners, and other topics relevant to life within the children’s behavioral health community.
- Saturday night will be a time for fun, creating community connections, arts and crafts, board games, nail art, and who knows what else?!
- Sunday will close with a motivating closing keynote by Terrell Dorsey, founder of Unleash the Brilliance!
Registration will indicate an interest to attend and you will be notified by
August 26 if you are able to participate. Selection will include a balance of new attendees, previous attendees, and representatives of each of the ten FYSPRT regions.